Fig 660 – Cast-in-Place Wedgy
Wedgy Fig 660 Cast-in-Place Wedgy
Cable Support Attachment for Cast-in-Place Concrete Applications (Used with or without concrete)
• Wedgy Fig 660 provides support for Trapezes, HVAC Duct, Cable Tray, Piping and Conduit.
• Quick installation and adjustment.
• Engineered as a COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
• Capacities Shown in the table (reference part number download) account for the connection to structure with the Cast-in-Place Wedgy installed into metal deck with concrete. (133# Max Capacity with No Concrete).
• Assemblies can be manufactured with 2, 3, or 4 cables. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• Cables can be ordered to any length. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• U.S. Patent D737,134.
|Option#||Order Option||Description||Substrate||Load (Lbs)|
|660||-||Cast-in-Place Pigtail - into 20g Metal Deck with NO CONCRETE FILL||20g||133|
|660||-||Cast-in-Place Pigtail - into 20g Metal Deck with concrete||20g||300|
To order Wedgy Fig 660, download part number list and determine which Wedgy Fig 660 option(s) are needed for your application and submit to your Sales Rep/Dealer.
Many other manufactured and custom cable support attachment assemblies are available.
Contact CEAS for more ordering options!