Fig 606 – Wedgy Tie Wire Spike Anchor
Wedgy Fig 606 Tie Wire Spike Anchor
Cable Support Attachment for Concrete Applications
• Wedgy Fig 606 Provides support for Trapezes, HVAC Duct, Cable Tray, Piping and Conduit.
• Quick installation and adjustment.
• Engineered as a COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
• Capacities Shown in the table below account for the connection to the structure with a 1/4” Tie Wire Spike Anchor with 1-1/8” embedment into 3,000 PSI NWC. Not for use in cracked concrete applications.
• Capacities shown were derived from a legacy report based on the 2000 IBC.
• Assemblies can be manufactured with 2, 3, or 4 cables. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• Cables can be ordered to any length. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• U.S. Patent D737,134.
|606||-||Tie Wire Spike Anchor (Non-Seismic Non-Cracked Concrete)||3759||1-1/4”|
To order Wedgy Fig 606, download part number list and determine which Wedgy Fig 606 option(s) are needed for your application and submit to your Sales Rep/Dealer.
Many other manufactured and custom cable support attachment assemblies are available.
Contact CEAS for more ordering options!