Fig 604 – Wedgy with 45° Wedge Anchor
Wedgy Fig 604 with 45° Wedge Anchor
Cable Support Attachment for Concrete Applications
• Wedgy Fig 604 Provides support for Trapezes, HVAC Duct, Cable Tray, Piping and Conduit.
• Quick installation and adjustment.
• Engineered as a COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
• Capacities Shown (Reference download document table) account for the connection to the structure with a 1/4”x 3-1/4” Wedge Anchor with 1-1/2” embedment into 3,000 PSI NWC or LWC. Not for use in cracked concrete applications.
• For Cracked Concrete Applications use a C02 = 3/8” x 3” Wedge Anchor. Contact CEAS for revised assembly capacities.
• Assemblies can be manufactured with 2, 3, or 4 cables. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• Cables can be ordered to any length. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• U.S. Patent D737,134.
|604-1||C01||1/4” x 3-1/4” Wedge Anchor (Non-Seismic Non-Cracked Concrete)||7404SD1||1.5”|
|604-2||C02||3/8” x 3” Wedge Anchor||7413SD2||2”|
To order Wedgy Fig 604, download part number list and determine which Wedgy Fig 604 option(s) are needed for your application and submit to your Sales Rep/Dealer.
Many other manufactured and custom cable support attachment assemblies are available.
Contact CEAS for more ordering options!