Fig 601 – Wedgy with 90° Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchor
Wedgy Fig 601 with 90° Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchor
Cable Support Attachment for Concrete Applications
• Wedgy Fig 601 Provides support for Trapezes, HVAC Duct, Cable Tray, Piping and Conduit.
• Quick installation and adjustment.
• Engineered as a COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
• Capacities Shown in the table below account for the connection to the structure with a 1/4”x 2-1/4” Tapcon with 2” embedment into 3,000 PSI NWC. Acceptable for use in Cracked Concrete.
• C02 = 3/8” x 3” Tapcon for heavier applications. Contact CEAS for revised assembly capacities.
• Assemblies can be manufactured with 2, 3, or 4 cables. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• Cables can be ordered to any length. Please contact CEAS for part numbers.
• U.S. Patent D737,134.
|601-1||C01||1/4” x 2-1/4” Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchor (1/4” Hole in Concrete Required)||24292||2”|
|601-2||C02||3/8” x 3” Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchor (3/8” Hole in Concrete Required)||50403||2-3/4”|
To order Wedgy Fig 601, download part number list and determine which Wedgy Fig 601 option(s) are needed for your application and submit to your Sales Rep/Dealer.
Many other manufactured and custom cable support attachment assemblies are available.
Contact CEAS for more ordering options!