Blue Banger Hanger “Baby Blue” PIP Insert
Baby Blue Banger Hanger PIP (Poured-in-Place) deck anchor insert. The "Baby Blue" Blue Banger Hanger PIP anchor inserts are much smaller measuring just 1-3/8" high compared to 2-1/8" of its older brother. The lower profile Lower profile allows the insert to rest below the rebar and avoid being knocked over. The Baby Blue Banger Hanger PIP is used on wood form poured decks and installed prior to pouring concrete, reducing installation and material costs. Nails Easily Break off.
Small Plastic Attachment Inserts with Nails
• Measures just 1-38" tall
• Angled ridges protect the head of the insert from rebar snags during deck work
• Large plastic base ensures that the insert is installed flush to the deck and prevent accidental knock-overs
• Prevent concrete from contaminating the inner threads during the pour
• ICC proved
Star Shaped Slurry Seal
• Star shaped slurry seal safeguards the internal threads during the concrete pour
Machined Steel Insert with Large Flanged Head
• Provides excellent shear values for overhead attachments
• Nails easily break off
3/8" Internal Threads
• Supports 3/8” threaded rod
Baby Blue Banger Hanger PIP Part Number:
|PART#||DESCRIPTION||Slurry Seal Color||Installation||BOX QTY|
|PIPM38||3/8”||Star Shape||Poured-in-Place - Wood Formed Decks||200|
(NOTE: Add “BAA” to the end of the part number for the Buy American Act compliant insert)
Baby Blue Banger Hangers have been engineered to save you time and money and are backed by industry leading test approvals design and application engineering. Each insert handles multiple threaded rod diameters and installs in a fraction of the time of post installed anchors. Blue Banger Hangers are the insert of choice for Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler and Electrical contractors.
Baby Blue Banger Hangers are the insert of choice across the full spectrum of the construction industry and they’re used extensively for the most complex and stringently enforced projects in the world including Hospitals, Biotech facilities, US Government projects, Educational facilities, and Airports just to name a few.